Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Buanjourno from Rome!!!

hello my friends! I sit hear sweating....yes sitting and sweating is a common occurance here in Italy...in fact i havent quit sweating since i got here! :) im a little pink as well......seems my spf 45 isnt strong enough!! sorry this will be short, but we are off to see one more sight in rome and then need to catch a train to tuscany where we will be spending four glorious days seing the countryside...and maybe trying out the local "juice" ;) I am loving italy so much....the people, the language, the scenery...it has all exceeded my expectations! God has been an amazing shelter to us as well! There have definitely been some times we have been in dodgy situations..like an overnight train in the same cabin with crazies, or getting lost in Rome at 2 in the morning, or not knowing where to go in the prostitute area of milan!!! yes God is with us!!! I havent tried putting pictures onto a computer yet....but i may, so keep checking for updates with some visions of italian countryside! love to all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renae Great to hear from you. Just a little jealousy here!! I thank God for His protection over you. Love ya MOM

Mama Bear said...

YAY! I love travel blog stories!
tell more, tell more!!