Sunday, March 12, 2006

Special meatball memories....

A favorite childhood song:
....On top of spagheeettiii all covered with cheese....I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneeeezed....It rolled off the taaaaable and onto the floorrrr...And then my poor meatballlll rolled right out the dooorrrrr....It rolled cross the garden and under a bush....And then my poor meatball....was nothing but mush!
A nostaligc NZ memory:
"Who needs a sink plug when you have meatball??"
Just Yesterdays Experience:
Making Ceasar Meatballs (or BBQ meatballs if you dont have celery salt). Experimenting with the sauce, putting just about everything in the fridge door in there, including spicy clamatto, tabasco, and spicy ketchup. Finally getting the perfecting ingredient from my dad to make the most excellent meatball sauce ever! I mean who doesn't like a meatball? Its a big ball of meat! *drool* i've eaten them now for two days straight. and, let me check, nope i haven't had supper yet and there are leftovers in the fridge. well time to go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, matey, I'd forgotten about that random quote! thanks for the reminder and the chuckle that came with it.
t.