Thursday, March 30, 2006

Sometimes you just have those days where everything makes sense. Every thought is clear and nothing phases you...except of course the driver who rides your butt and cuts you off. i know for a fact if the Lord didn't work on my heart in this area i would be the worst road rager in history!! Anyway yesterday seemed like the kind of day for me where work made sense and I knew what to have for supper! My mom bought these asian boxes that had precooked noodles in them but didn't need refrigeration. this was odd to me, but i ate it anyway. I love eating with chopsticks and this was like asian take-out in a box!

I also learnt a new word...well sort of. I used it in a sentence and then didn't know if i had used it correctly so i looked it up and i had! so i didn't even know i knew this word but it spewed forth from my mouth and amazingly in the right context. It was colloquialism. i'll let you look it up ;)

I also saw a sweet car, so i decided to follow it for a while. it was a chrysler crossfire. i haven't looked them up yet on the internet but i plan too. If i didn't have the life i have now i think i would be a race car driver. or at least a test driver for fast cars. dont worry my little honda i still think your ok.

Did i mention i bought a cieling fan? I have never once in my life thought of buying a cieling fan and all of a sudden i needed to get one. I didn't know where to start, but luckily i had been at home depot a couple of days earlier and so it sprung to mind. There are a lot of different cieling fans out there and I, nor the guy working at the store, really knew the differences between them. so i picked the nicest looking one in my price range. i'm a girl what do you expect..for me to look at technical stuff?? i'm sure the slant of my blades will whip down air just fine.

well...9:36 time for bath and bed.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

what a strange and random blog.

i like it~