Sunday, November 05, 2006

lunch

kelly if you're reading this, this is for you......so i went to cost-co for lunch today. I had a craving for fries, then poutine was mentioned which immediately makes me think of cost-co becuase they have poutine that i beleive is the closest to the real stuff i first tried in quebec. Yet again i wasn't dissapointed! I feel the need to let the world know...well at least the world of people that read my blog (which i'm sure isn't very big) that if you want good poutine, GO TO COST-CO! You see....then after a great lunch you can walk around and taste test the desserts. today we had almond roca bar and nanaimo bars (another of my favorite things). Really, what a successful culinary experience!

.....then i have to mention that after cost-co we went to get gingerbread lattes at starbucks and that was just like icing on the cake! speaking of icing, today at church they were giving away cake becuase we were having a celebration sunday. I ate the icing off of mine and threw the rest away. that tells you how important icing is to me!

Can you tell i've enjoyed my eating experiences today?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you can spend an entire day with ME and insist POUTINE is the highlight! I feel so loved!

Anonymous said...

haha. i sense a little bit of jealousy towards the poutine miss anonymous....kelly and i were talking in line about me blogging about it, which is why i did and why i mentioned his name. OF COURSE you being there made it all the better ;)

Anonymous said...

Well, with a name like "anonymous" it's not surprising that people forget you. You should really think about changing it if you want more attention. :)

Renae, I think I got diabetes just reading about your icing story.

Anonymous said...

you want to hear what else!?? later on that same day i did it again! went to church in the evening and there was left over celebration cake so i didn't even take the piece off the platter this time, just wiped off the icing onto my plate and ate away! hehehe