Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time passes on...

Wow, time is flying by! I can't believe another two and a half weeks and i will be going home for christmas! I can't wait! Since we haven't been going out on any trips lately most of my days are spent in class, at the gym/pool, or....in my room. (my room happens to be really cool). Mostly i am in my room working on a ton of assignments or studying...yes STUDYING. Even though i am in adventure guiding, we DO study and write final exams (like today) and do presentations (like today) and write papers (like today). So how do i have time today to blog? well....i'm procrastinating and having some down time from the busy day of exam writing and presenting. Plus we presented on snowshoeing as a product in the adventure industry, and I LOVE to snowshoe so i thought i would share with you some pictures of me snowshoeing :) enjoy!wait! that's not me! but wow, snowshoeing has been cool for a long time!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I love snowshoeing! can't wait for the snow to fall :)

renae plett. said...

we should defenitely go together sometime this winter!!! yay!