Friday, May 26, 2006

SKAHA....HAHAHAHA

So some friends (Heidi and Brian) invited me to go climbing out at skaha in penticton B.C. I LOVE CLIMBING!! I haven't been outdoor climbing in probably two years, so i dusted off the old harness and shoes for the big trip! Here Heidi and Ken are showing off their talent...oh and the yet to be born baby is also getting some action on the rock.
We met this little guy on the rock too!! wow did he rattle, my first ever rattlesnake sighting!
Wait a minute?? this doesn't look like climbing. Its handy i have that big suitcase right close to the wine shop. Ohhhhh yes and wine shopping i did. :) as you can see its rather wet so we were forced to tour the wineries of the okanagan. yummmm guwertzaminner.


Here i am negotiating a roof. this was an awesome climb...yup loved it. Anyone want to go??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - your arm in this last shot is AMAZING - can you let people know I was your body double in this shot?