Friday, February 20, 2009

apparently it was my birthday....

The funniest thing happened yesterday...I was sitting in one of the computer labs at school. I had been there for almost 8 hours straight, besides about an hour break, working on a computer assignment, when my phone rang...

the people on the other end proceeded to say "Rebecca?" and then without waiting for an answer, sang me happy birthday! When it was all over, i thanked them, but told them they unfortunately had the wrong number. It sounded like someone's granparents acutally, which was so cute and he said "well i guess you dont get that every day hey?" and i told them they had made my day.....which they did :)

whoever's birthday it is out there today, this is for you...

2 comments:

righthere.rightnow. said...

I've fought this cheezy impulse every time I've checked your page... but today is different... no reserve, so I'm just going to say it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RENAE!

Mama Bear said...

that's hilarious!