Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fresh

So I was told I need to update my blog more regularily....OK, OK, OK....I am going to try something crazy...a blog post a day!

WHAT?

oh yes, no matter what, I am going to try to post a blog a day for the next little while and see how it goes. I know some of you have tried this and succeded, others may have failed, I dont know how I will manage...But interesting content or not I will TRY!

So do you like my new layout?? I needed something fresh to inspire me. I may change the title as well....we'll see how creative I feel.

Did you know that on this day last year Toronto got so much snow they were thinking of calling in the canadian armed forces to dig out the streets....oops they were in Afghanistan! Where is the army when you need them hey??

No comments: