Friday, December 02, 2005

The Oh too familiar drinking picture

Oh My! Here is one of those drinking pictures I usually look at and go "those poor people who have nothing better to do than go drinking and waste their time on useless pursuits no matter how fun they think it is at the time...."....So this is ME!!!!
yes renae plett in a drinking picture, and having fun! possibly now i wont judge so quickly.....So the difference may be that in most drinking pictures people could be half way to sloshdom and hanging out with their buddies. These are my buddies i'm with(we are not sloshed), but they also happen to be my family. my brother jason in the orange vest, and *gasp* my parents are the ones on the other end of the table taking the picture of their two children "cheersing" their alchohol. So what am i proud of? That this drinking picture can be good, that my family can be a part of it, and that (unlike most girls in drinking pictures) my chest isn't falling out of my shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Renae,

Cool blogging site. I'm glad to see you weren't sloshed, because if you WERE...then I definitly would have wanted to be there...

BYE!!

Tam

Mama Bear said...

k, at first i thought jason was wearing a safety vest. I'm glad it's only a sweater.