Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ventilation

My day was going totally great...my class went well, the students actually wanted to do more notes than usual today, i talked to a wonderful friend in switzerland (hi anna if you're reading this), i went to the gym and had a great workout, then i went to work for a massage client. There i happend to look down and saw that my fly was open...just when you're a little proud of it all, something happens and you look like a geek. which i've known of myself all along and have a very hard time keeping secret....obvioulsy. whats funny is this didn't just happen once today, no not once, but twice, a little while after the next time i went to the bathroom, there it was again..way too much ventilation.

1 comment:

Mama Bear said...

yeah, that NEVER happens to me. Oh no! usually, i just fart in public.